Jazz cruise past ThunderFeb 13, 2013 - 7:44 AM Utah Jazz's 109-94 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Paul Millsap added 18 points, 10 boards and six assists for the Jazz, who snapped their brief two-game skid.
"It's a statement win," Jazz forward DeMarre Carroll said.
Kevin Durant tallied 33 points, six rebounds, five assists and four steals for Oklahoma City, which had its four-game winning streak snapped.
"They outrebounded us. They scored in the paint. We turned the ball over. We just gave them the game. They executed on everything they did," Durant said.
Oklahoma City trailed by as many as 13 in the third, but battled back and a pair of Durant free throws pulled the Thunder within 84-79 late in the frame.
Utah, though, countered with a 20-4 run that bridged the third and final frame to seize control of the contest.
Jefferson and Alec Burks netted six points apiece during the surge, which was capped on two Derrick Favors foul shots for a 104-83 margin midway through the fourth.
The Thunder never got closer than 13 the rest of the way.
Utah held a 28-26 edge after a quarter of play and headed into the break with a 58-52 cushion.
Russell Westbrook finished with 22 points and five assists for the Thunder ... Burks scored all 13 of his points in the second half ... Utah turned 20 OKC turnovers into 28 points.
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 94
Feb 12 11:21 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 79
End of 3rd
Feb 12 10:49 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 52
Feb 12 10:10 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 26
End of 1st
Feb 12 9:36 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 11:46
Feb 12 9:12 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19