Middleton, Bucks top SixersDec 22, 2013 - 6:53 AM Milwaukee Bucks defeated the Philadelphia 76ers 116-106 on Saturday night.
Caron Butler added 22 points and 11 rebounds, while Brandon Knight finished with 21 points and six assists for Milwaukee, which snapped a five-game losing streak.
Butler returned to the lineup after missing 12 games with a swollen left knee.
"I got a rhythm early and fed off my teammates," Butler said.
Thaddeus Young had 30 points and 10 rebounds and Spencer Hawes tallied 25 points and 11 boards for the Sixers, who have dropped 12 straight road tilts.
"Trying to find 48 minutes worth of defense has been a problem," Sixers head coach Brett Brown said.
The Bucks led 59-49 at the break, but the Sixers scored the first eight points of the third to pull within 59-57. Middleton then put in six points during a 10-2 Milwaukee swing to put the hosts back up by double digits, 71-61, with 7:06 remaining in the third.
The Bucks headed into the fourth with an 85-72 advantage and led by as many as 19 in the final frame before cruising to the easy win.
Earlier, Milwaukee scored six of the final eight points of the opening stanza and took a 29-23 cushion into the second.
The Bucks shot 52.4 percent (43-of-82) from the floor and sunk 23-of-25 foul shots (92 percent) ... Michael Carter-Williams had 19 points and 12 assists for Philadelphia ... Miroslav Raduljica scored 14 points off the bench for the Bucks.
Dec 21 10:53 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 72
End of 3rd
Dec 21 10:13 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 49
Dec 21 9:33 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 23
End of 1st
Dec 21 9:03 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:38
Dec 21 8:42 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- 76ers add 2 executives to front office, promote key exec May 5
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14