Bulls rout SixersJan 19, 2014 - 5:48 AM
"I feel healthy. I feel good on the court. I feel very comfortable. I haven't felt like this for a long time," said Noah.
D.J. Augustin added 19 points and eight assists for the Bulls, who improved to 19-20 on the season. Carlos Boozer tallied 15 points and 13 boards.
Thaddeus Young and James Anderson ended with 12 and 11 points, respectively, for the Sixers, who have committed 64 turnovers in their last three games. Michael Carter-Williams had 10 points on 5-of-22 shooting.
"He has already played more games than he did all of last year at Syracuse. It is also hard to play against a physical team," said Sixers coach Brett Brown. "This is a man's league, and you have to learn to play that way. It is a fantastic learning experience although a painful one."
Philadelphia lost guard Tony Wroten to a sprained right ankle in the second quarter.
The Bulls led by as many as seven in the first quarter and took a 24-19 lead into the second.
Chicago pulled away late in the second stanza. Holding a 36-29 lead with 5:23 to go, the Bulls ended the period on a 15-2 run. Noah tallied eight points during the surge that Augustin capped with a 23-foot jumper for a 51-31 margin.
The Bulls used a 17-2 burst in the third quarter to turn the game into a laugher. Boozer's jumper with 3:50 remaining made it 78-42.
Chicago took a 78-51 lead into the fourth and cruised to victory.
The Sixers started a three-game road trip on Saturday ... Noah extended his streak of double-digit rebound games to 12, the longest stretch of his career ... Sixers forward Lavoy Allen returned to the lineup after missing four games due to injury ... The Bulls shot 48.8 percent from the field and went 6-of-20 from beyond the arc, while Philadelphia shot 35.1 percent from the floor and 2-of-19 from three-point range ... The Sixers turned the ball over 17 times.
Jan 18 10:23 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 51
End of 3rd
Jan 18 9:50 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 31
Jan 18 9:05 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 19
End of 1st
Jan 18 8:35 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:37
Jan 18 8:11 PM
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- 76ers add 2 executives to front office, promote key exec May 5
- Timberwolves hire Thibodeau as coach/president, Layden is GM Apr 20
- APNewsBreak: Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Apr 19
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Apr 14