Warriors outlast NetsFeb 23, 2014 - 7:17 AM
Draymond Green tallied 18 points and 10 rebounds, while Stephen Curry added 17 points, eight assists and five rebounds for the Warriors, who have won three straight.
Deron Williams had 20 points and six assists for Brooklyn, which had won three of its last four coming in.
"They did a better job down the stretch. They made all the plays and got the stops when they needed to," Williams said of the Warriors.
The Nets were 2-of-21 (9.5 percent) from beyond the arc.
Joe Johnson's fadeaway jumper with 2:22 to go tied the game for the first time in the fourth and Andray Blatche's layup less than a minute later again knotted the tilt, 86-86.
Golden State, though, netted the final seven points of the game.
O'Neal knocked down a pair of foul shots and after Johnson threw the ball away, Curry banked in a left wing triple to make it 91-86 with 37.2 seconds remaining.
"It was a good shot, I held my followthrough," Curry jokingly said of the banked 3-pointer.
Andre Iguodala then stole Johnson's pass and Green hit two free throws to seal the outcome.
Earlier, Golden State led 28-23 after a quarter of play and 49-46 at the break.
The Warriors built their margin to as high as 11 in the third, but Brooklyn closed the period on a 9-2 spurt to go into the fourth down 68-64.
Golden State shot 43.5 percent (37-of-85) from the floor and scored 18 points off 16 Brooklyn turnovers ... Iguodala had eight points, 11 rebounds, six assists and four steals.
Feb 23 12:57 AM
- BROOKLYN: 64
GOLDEN STATE: 68
End of 3rd
Feb 23 12:20 AM
- BROOKLYN: 46
GOLDEN STATE: 49
Feb 22 11:39 PM
- BROOKLYN: 23
GOLDEN STATE: 28
End of 1st
Feb 22 11:07 PM
- BROOKLYN: 0
GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:43
Feb 22 10:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Gary Payton unimpressed by Stephen Curry's unanimous MVP May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19