Magic down SixersMar 3, 2014 - 4:18 AM Orlando Magic's 92-81 triumph over the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
Harris shot 11-of-20 from the field and made all nine of his free throws while Vucevic finished with 18 points and 17 rebounds against his former team. E'Twaun Moore netted eight of his 11 points in the fourth quarter to help secure the win.
Thaddeus Young paced Philly with 29 points while Michael Carter-Williams tallied 17 points, 11 boards and six assists in the Sixers' 14th straight defeat. Henry Sims and Tony Wroten added 12 points apiece.
"I'm very pleased with their energy," said Philadelphia head coach Brett Brown. "We poked ourselves in the eye with our turnovers. Some of it is just frustration and forcing, some of it is the realities of the landscape where we're all knew."
Harris and Carter-Williams both started 5-of-6 from the floor, scoring 13 and 12 points, respectively, in the first quarter. Byron Mullens' 3-pointer highlighted a 7-0 Philly run late in the period, but Moore's floater put Orlando on top, 28-27, after the opening frame.
"Tobias really carried us in the first half," said Vucevic. "He was the only guy in double figures in the first half."
The Sixers went back in front on a Young triple four minutes into the second period. Their lead hovered between two and nine until early in the fourth, when Orlando jumped back in front with a 13-2 surge to open the quarter.
Maurice Harkless opened the frame with a 3-ball to tie the score at 69-apiece. Moore scored four straight during the run, which Kyle O'Quinn capped with a short jumper at 7:46.
The Sixers shot 0-for-8 from distance in the fourth, as the Magic led comfortably down the stretch.
The Sixers have now lost six straight by double digits ... The Magic took the season series, 3-1 ... Philly shot just 37.2 percent from the floor and 5- of-24 from 3-point range. Orlando also struggled from the arc, connecting on just 1-of-13 from deep.
Mar 2 8:24 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 81
End of Regulation
Mar 2 8:23 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 69
End of 3rd
Mar 2 7:47 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 46
Mar 2 7:07 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 27
End of 1st
Mar 2 6:37 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:46
Mar 2 6:11 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- Thursday's Sports in Brief May 13
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? May 12