Parker, Spurs down MagicMar 9, 2014 - 7:18 AM Orlando Magic, 121-112, on Saturday night.
Manu Ginobili tallied 24 points, Tim Duncan supplied 11 points and 10 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard added 17 points, seven boards and four assists for the Spurs, who have won six straight and nine of their last 10.
"We picked our defense up and got a little bit more physical in the second half," San Antonio head coach Gregg Popovich said. "We finally got it done and I'm proud of them for that."
Tobias Harris provided 23 points and eight rebounds, while Nik Vucevic recorded 19 points and 13 rebounds for Orlando, which has dropped five of its last seven.
"I'm pretty happy with how we played offensively, but defensively we could have done a better job," Vucevic said.
After Harris' layup to begin the fourth got the Magic within 88-85, San Antonio ripped off seven straight points to open up its first double-digit lead of the contest.
Tiago Splitter netted all seven points during the spurt and consecutive dunks gave the Spurs a 95-85 cushion.
The Magic cut the gap to 104-99 with 5:16 left, but Splitter split a pair of free throws, Parker sunk two from the line and then banked in a runner to push the spread back to 109-99 with 4:15 to go.
Orlando never got within less than five the rest of the way.
Earlier, the Spurs led 31-27 after a quarter of play, but Orlando outscored them 34-28 in the second and took a 61-59 edge into the break.
Ginobili scored seven points in the third and San Antonio headed into the fourth with an 88-83 advantage.
Splitter finished with 14 points and six rebounds ... The Spurs shot 53.1 percent (43-of-81) from the floor and 45 percent (9-of-20) from beyond the arc.
Mar 8 11:52 PM
- ORLANDO: 83
SAN ANTONIO: 88
End of 3rd
Mar 8 11:17 PM
- ORLANDO: 61
SAN ANTONIO: 59
Mar 8 10:35 PM
- ORLANDO: 27
SAN ANTONIO: 31
End of 1st
Mar 8 10:04 PM
- ORLANDO: 0
SAN ANTONIO: 0
1st Quarter - 11:40
Mar 8 8:41 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- 24 teams set for NBA Summer League in Las Vegas in July May 18
- Cavs 9-0 in these playoffs, and joining rarefied NBA air May 18
- Defending champion Warriors expect tough task from Thunder May 16
- Capsule preview of the Warriors-Thunder West finals May 15
- Durant, Thunder beat Spurs and return to conference finals May 13
- Spurs unsure if Duncan or Ginobili will return May 13
- Thursday's Sports in Brief May 13
- Thunder beat Spurs, advance to Western Conference finals May 13