Lee helps Warriors beat KingsFeb 20, 2014 - 7:48 AM Golden State Warriors take a 101-92 win over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday.
Klay Thompson added 18 points and Stephen Curry finished with 13 points and eight assists for the Warriors, winners in two of their last three.
"I love the way my guys responded. Took care of the basketball on the road which is a huge step especially in us trying to get better but I thought we really showed a lot of guts," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "They bounced back. They took the lead. We responded, just a total team effort."
Earlier on Wednesday, the Warriors acquired guard Steve Blake from the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore.
Isaiah Thomas scored a game-high 26 points and dished out seven assists and Travis Outlaw scored 18 points off the bench for the Kings, losers in four of their last five.
"We seemed hell bent on giving them as many possessions as possible," said Kings coach Michael Malone.
Sacramento also completed a trade Wednesday, sending Marcus Thornton to the Brooklyn Nets for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans.
Andre Iguodala's layup 2 1/2 minutes into the third quarter gave the Warriors a 65-50 lead. The Kings countered with a 17-6 burst to pull within four, but the Warriors quickly ended their drought with four straight points to make it a 75-67 game.
The Kings then scored nine straight to take a 76-75 lead. Thomas scored six points on the flurry.
Golden State took over in the middle part of the fourth as a 15-5 run opened up a 94-84 lead and the Kings never got closer than six the rest of the way.
The Warriors led 30-26 after 12 minutes and owned a 59-50 lead at the break.
Golden State outscored the Kings 52-32 in the paint ... The Warriors scored 22 points off 21 Sacramento turnovers ... The Warriors went just 3-for-19 from 3- point range ... Quincy Acy pulled down 12 rebounds in the loss.
Feb 20 12:31 AM
- GOLDEN STATE: 75
End of 3rd
Feb 19 11:56 PM
- GOLDEN STATE: 59
Feb 19 11:16 PM
- GOLDEN STATE: 30
End of 1st
Feb 19 10:42 PM
- GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:44
Feb 19 10:28 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Gary Payton unimpressed by Stephen Curry's unanimous MVP May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19