Rose finally back on court for BullsOct 6, 2013 - 1:47 AM
Rose, who tore the ACL in his left knee in the first game of the 2012 NBA playoffs and infamously missed the entire 2012-13 season, scored 13 points on 5-of-12 shooting and added three assists over 20 minutes of play.
Luol Deng finished with 15 points and Taj Gibson chipped in with 18 points and 12 rebounds off the bench for the Bulls.
Paul George and David West finished with 14 points apiece and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and pulled down nine rebounds for the Pacers, who took the Miami Heat to the brink of elimination in the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
Danny Granger, who also missed nearly the entire 2012-13 campaign with a knee injury, dropped in six points and two assists over 28 minutes.
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel May 5
- Indiana Pacers not renewing contract of coach Frank Vogel May 5
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future May 2
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years May 2
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 May 2