Herrmann leads Bobcats to first win in MilwaukeeApr 15, 2007 - 3:43 AM MILWAUKEE (Ticker) -- Walter Herrmann scored a season-high 30 points on 12-of-15 from the floor as the Charlotte Bobcats posted a 113-92 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Alan Anderson added a career-high 24 points as the Bobcats hit nine 3-pointers and shot 60 percent (48-of-80) from the floor, and posted their first-ever win in Milwaukee.
Charlotte held a three-point lead (54-51) at the half but pulled away and led by 17 after three quarters.
Mo Williams played despite a sore knee and scored 16 points for the Bucks (27-52), who were without leading scorer Michael Redd (knee), Charlie Villanueva (shoulder) and Andrew Bogut (foot). Dan Gadzuric added 14 points and 14 rebounds for Milwaukee.
Charlotte (32-48) was also playing shorthanded. Gerald Wallace (knees) and Adam Morrison (knee) both missed the game.
Derek Anderson scored 21 points on 10-of-14 shooting from the floor for the Bobcats, who had been 0-5 all-time in Milwaukee and had never scored over 100 points in that span.
MILWAUKEE 92 FINAL
Apr 14 10:54 PM
MILWAUKEE 70 END, 3RD QTR
Apr 14 10:20 PM
MILWAUKEE 51 HALFTIME
Apr 14 9:36 PM
MILWAUKEE 28 END, 1ST QTR
Apr 14 9:08 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Hornets PG Kemba Walker has another surgery on left knee May 9
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents May 2
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 1
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 May 1
- Game 7's to decide Miami-Charlotte, Toronto-Indiana series Apr 30
- Hornets-Heat Preview Apr 30
- NBA Playoff Capsules Apr 30
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Apr 29
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Apr 29
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Apr 29
- Blazers, Hornets can cap comebacks, Raptors also can advance Apr 29