Long Beach State beats Alaska-Anchorage 86-65Nov 15, 2009 - 2:51 AM LONG BEACH, Calif.(AP) -- Larry Anderson's 18 points and seven assists were a major driving force behind Long Beach State's 86-65 victory over Alaska-Anchorage on Saturday.
Casper Ware's 16 points and six assists also went a long way in sealing the victory for the Long Beach State 49ers. All five starters for the 49ers scored in the double digits. Forward T.J. Robinson led the game with 11 rebounds.
Alaska-Anchorage was led by center Malcolm Campbell with 11 points and seven rebounds. Nick Pacitti added 10 points off the bench in the losing effort.
- Louisville handles Long Beach to get back on track Dec 30
- Cardinals seek redemption in clash with 49ers Dec 30
- No. 17 St. John's routs Long Beach State Dec 23
- 49ers hoping to calm Red Storm Dec 22
- Texas holds off Long Beach State Dec 21
- Long Beach State faces uphill climb in tussle with Texas Dec 20
- San Diego State edges Long Beach State Dec 11
- Aztecs to try and continue dominance over Golden State foes Dec 10
- Missouri gets past Long Beach State Jan 4
- Tigers close out non-league play against 49ers Jan 4
- VCU rebounds with win over Long Beach State Nov 22
- Rams seek quick turnaround in clash with 49ers Nov 22