Morgan, Idaho State top Colorado Christian 77-60Nov 21, 2009 - 10:26 PM POCATELLO, Idaho(AP) -- Led by 25 points, five rebounds and three assists from senior guard Amorrow Morgan, Idaho State defeated Division II Colorado Christian 77-60 on Saturday.
Idaho State (1-3) also got a big game from senior forward Demetrius Monroe, who recorded a double-double with 12 points and a team-leading 12 rebounds. Guard Broderick Gilchrest scored 16 points for the Bengals.
Colorado Christian (0-3) was led by 6-11 forward Justin Neuhaus, who had 23 points, five rebounds and three assists. Neuhaus hit 15 of 16 free-throw attempts.
Also in double figures for the Cougars was guard Jobi Wall, who scored 10 points, and reserve guard Abram Ziemer, who scored 12 points and had a team-leading six rebounds.
Idaho State outrebounded Colorado Christian 39-22 and had 12 offensive rebounds. The Bengals also outshot the Cougars 51 percent to 36 percent.
- Idaho State's O'Brien resigns Dec 19
- Eastern Washington defeats Idaho State, 79-71 Feb 28
- Waters leads Portland State past Idaho State 98-63 Feb 27
- Hansen helps Weber State down Idaho State 89-64 Feb 20
- Cal State Bakersfield edges Idaho State 82-79 Feb 16
- Idaho State defeats Northern Arizona, 73-71OT Feb 14
- Northern Colorado turns back Idaho State 68-59 Feb 12
- Montana rips Idaho State 91-68 Feb 6
- Idaho St. 60, Montana St. 63 Feb 5
- Piepoli helps Montana State beat Idaho State 63-60 Feb 5
- Sacramento State turns away Idaho State 72-55 Jan 30
- Idaho State beats Portland State 88-80 in OT Jan 23