Loyola Marymount rallies to defeat USC 67-59Nov 22, 2009 - 3:17 AM LOS ANGELES(AP) -- Loyola Marymount overcame a 12-point deficit in the second half to rally past USC 67-59 on Saturday night.
Guard Jarred DuBois led the Lions (2-3) with 17 points, hitting on 4-of-5 3-point attempts. Drew Viney, a sophomore transfer from Oregon, added 14 points, and freshman Ed Garibay had 12 points and six rebounds.
USC (1-1) received a career-high 19 points and 11 rebounds from forward Nikola Vucevic. Dwight Lewis, USC's only returning starter, hit on only 3 of 12 field goals to finish with 11 points for the Trojans.
- NCAA BB
LOYOLA MARYMNT 67
USC 59 FINAL
Nov 21 10:02 PM
- NCAA BB
LOYOLA MARYMNT 25
USC 33 HALFTIME
Nov 21 8:55 PM
- Southern California extends coach Andy Enfield's contract Mar 28
- NCAA wins scarce lately for Providence, Southern Cal Mar 16
- USC chosen for first NCAA Tournament since 2011 Mar 13
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5
- Southern California looks to improved talent to find way up Oct 28
- Southern California Preview Capsule Oct 28
- No. 7 Arizona eases past USC Feb 20
- Pac-12 tilt pits Wildcats against Trojans Feb 19
- No. 3 Gonzaga blows past Loyola Marymount Feb 13
- Lions face tall task in clash with third-ranked Bulldogs Feb 12
- No. 11 Utah routs USC Feb 2
- Utes seek redemption in Pac-12 clash with Trojans Feb 1