Wyoming cruises past Boise State 87-61Nov 22, 2009 - 4:38 AM LARAMIE, Wyo.(AP) -- Djibril Thiam scored 19 points as Wyoming ran past Boise State 87-61 Saturday night.
The Cowboys (2-1) used an aggressive full-court press to force 23 turnovers that resulted in 31 points.
Afam Muojeke scored 18 points for Wyoming, followed by Adam Waddell with 16 and Desmar Jackson with 11.
La'Shard Anderson led Boise State (2-2) with 19 points and Robert Arnold had 17.
Wyoming led 40-31 at halftime, but used a 22-5 run early in the second half to pull away.
The Cowboys hit 54 percent of their shots from the field (35 of 65), to just 36 percent for the Broncos (20 of 56).
- Shyatt steps down as Wyoming coach; Edwards is new coach Mar 21
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- UNI holds off Wyoming Mar 20
- East Regional action pits Wyoming against Northern Iowa Mar 20
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming tops San Diego State for MWC title Mar 15
- Cowboys and Aztecs battle for MWC crown Mar 14
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12