Colorado State wins 79-42 over Mayville StateNov 25, 2009 - 4:46 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Dorian Green's game-high 17 points helped lead Colorado State to a 79-42 victory over Mayville State on Tuesday night.
Green was 5 for 8 from the field and 3 for 3 from 3-point range. He also managed four steals. Andy Ogide added 13 points and eight rebounds for the Rams (3-2). Greg Smith contributed 10 points off the bench.
Marcus Carson led the Comets with 16 points. He was 7 for 12 from the field. Alfonzo McNeal added 10, the only other Comet in double digits. Ross Aman grabbed four offensive rebounds and eight total.
The Rams defense held the Comets to just 13 first-half points and took a 35-13 lead into the half.
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- New Mexico knocks off unbeaten CSU Jan 4
- Rams and Lobos mix it up in Mountain West melee Jan 3
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31
- Colorado State holds off upset-minded New Mexico State Dec 27
- Aggies entertain undefeated Rams Dec 27
- Colorado State cruises past Charleston Southern Dec 23
- CSU extends men's basketball coach Eustachy Nov 21
- Behanan to skip senior season, enter draft Apr 28
- Aztecs keep rolling, down Colorado State Feb 1
- Aztecs take on Rams in MWC tilt Feb 1