Stetson defeats Palm Beach Atlantic 85-67Nov 25, 2009 - 11:58 PM DELAND, Fla.(AP) -- Tyshawn Patterson and A.J. Smith each scored 20 points to lead Stetson to an 85-67 victory over Palm Beach Atlantic on Wednesday.
Patterson scored half of his 20 points in the first 13 minutes to help Stetson build a 35-15 lead. Smith scored 10 points in each half.
Ridge Graham added 19 points in only 22 minutes for Stetson (2-3). Graham connected on 7 of 9 shots from the field and 5 of 6 free throws.
Stetson dominated Palm Beach Atlantic (1-4) early and was never threatened. The Hatters scored the first eight points and led 49-23 at the half.
Palm Beach Atlantic's Jonathan Lawrence had 18 points, followed by Chris Joseph with 14 and Dante Valentine with 10.
Palm Beach Atlantic coach Terry Primm received two technical fouls and was ejected with 7:11 left in the game.
- Stetson makes intriguing run to A-Sun final against FGCU Mar 5
- Stetson routs Albany State (Ga) 95-69 Dec 16
- Irish beat up Stetson Nov 10
- No. 21 Notre Dame plays host to Stetson Nov 10
- Alexander leaves Stetson to take Lipscomb job May 18
- Donovan gets 400th career win as Florida routs Stetson Nov 28
- Donovan eyes milestone, as Gators battle Hatters Nov 28
- FSU shoots down Hatters Nov 16
- No.25 Seminoles host Hatters in Tallahassee Nov 16
- Smith's 19 leads Stetson past SC-Upstate 65-60 Feb 27
- Lipscomb defeats Stetson 85-71 Feb 20
- Belmont knocks off Stetson 79-70 Feb 18