Binghamton beats Arkansas-Monticello 66-56Nov 26, 2009 - 12:38 AM CULLOWHEE, N.C.(AP) -- Dylan Talley scored 21 points and Binghamton broke a four-game losing streak with a 66-56 victory over Arkansas-Monticello on Wednesday.
Greer Wright added 18 points for the Bearcats (2-4), who shot a season-high 49 percent from the field (25-for-51).
Talley was 8-for-14 from the field and Wright was 6-for-9 to go with five rebounds and four steals in the O'Reilly Auto Parts Classic.
Wright scored five points during Binghamton's 12-1 run that extended the lead from 52-49 with 6:56 left in the game to 64-50 with 2:40 remaining.
Wright started the run by scoring on a putback after his own miss. Moussa Camara, who finished with 10 points, capped the run with a 3-pointer.
Anthony Lacey led Arkansas-Monticello (1-5), which has lost five consecutive games, with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Chris Paige added 10 points.
The Boll Weevils committed 16 turnovers.
- Fair, Cooney lead No. 4 Syracuse in rout of Binghamton Dec 7
- No. 4 Syracuse hosts Binghamton Dec 7
- Binghamton provides little resistance to No. 3 Michigan Dec 11
- No. 3 Wolverines take on Bearcats Dec 11
- Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 24
- Report: Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 22
- Macon out at Binghamton Apr 30
- English, No. 21 Mizzou race past Binghamton Nov 27
- Winless Bearcats come calling on 21st-ranked Tigers Nov 27
- Broadus gets a buyout at Binghamton Oct 28
- NCAA: No major infractions at Binghamton Oct 18
- Plea bargain announced in NY student beating case Sep 14