IUPUI tops South Dakota State, 79-57Dec 4, 2009 - 3:02 AM INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Robert Glenn scored 21 points to lead four IUPUI players in double figures Thursday night as the Jaguars defeated South Dakota State 79-57 in the Summit Conference opener for both teams.
Leroy Nobles scored 16 points for IUPUI (6-2). Alex Young scored 13 and John Ashworth 10 for the Jaguars, who never trailed in the contest and led by as many as 30 points in the second half.
Anthony Cordova scored 14 points to lead South Dakota State (2-5). Clint Sargent was the only other Jackrabbits player in double figures with 10.
IUPUI, which led 43-28 at halftime, shot 55 percent from the field in the game. South Dakota State made 39 percent of its shots.
- South Dakota St hires Otzelberger as men's basketball coach Apr 14
- Jackrabbits seek 1st NCAA Tournament win Mar 17
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- South Dakota State edges Denver in Summit tourney 54-53 Mar 8
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- S. Dakota St. rallies to beat ORU in Summit League tourney Mar 6
- South Dakota State beats D-II Wayne State 80-53 Dec 2
- Bittle scores 23, South Dakota St. beats Chadron St., 87-52 Nov 14
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 23 Northern Iowa tops South Dakota St. Dec 28
- Jackrabbits come calling on 23rd-ranked Panthers Dec 28