Wisconsin-Green Bay tops Loyola of Chicago 90-69Dec 4, 2009 - 3:54 AM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Rahmon Fletcher had 29 points, five assists and four steals as Wisconsin-Green Bay beat Loyola of Chicago 90-69 Thursday night.
Fletcher hit 11 of 19 field goals and 4 of 7 from 3-point range. Troy Cotton added 17 points for the Phoenix (7-2, 1-0 Horizon League), including 3 of 4 3-pointers and all four of his free throws.
Bryquis Perine had 12 points and six assists for the Phoenix, including two 3-pointers. In all, Green Bay hit 11 of 21 (52 percent) from behind the 3-point line.
Marcus Thomas came off the bench and led the Ramblers (4-2, 0-1) with 13 points, including three 3s. Terrance Hill and Geoff McCammon added 11 points each, and Walt Gibler had 10.
Green Bay outrebounded Loyola 43-32 and hit 33 of 64 from the field (52 percent).
The Ramblers made 27 of 65 field goals (42 percent) and 8 of 26 3-pointers (31 percent).
- NCAA BB
LOYOLA CHI 69
WISC GREEN BAY 88 FINAL
Dec 3 10:08 PM
- NCAA BB
LOYOLA CHI 26
WISC GREEN BAY 49 HALFTIME
Dec 3 8:58 PM
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Loyola-Chicago beats ULM for CBI title Apr 1
- Ramblers seek CBI crown in showdown with Warhawks Apr 1
- Loyola beats ULM in CBI opener Mar 30
- Warhawks and Ramblers clash in CBI championship series Mar 30
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Northern Iowa downs Loyola to reach MVC final Mar 7
- MVC semifinals pits Panthers against Ramblers Mar 7
- No. 11 UNI rolls past Loyola of Chicago Feb 18