Texas-San Antonio 55, Oklahoma St. 61Dec 5, 2009 - 11:30 PM STILLWATER. Okla. (AP) -- James Anderson scored 21 points and Keiton Page added 15 as Oklahoma State beat UTSA, 61-55 on Saturday.
Anderson, the Big 12 Conference's leading scorer at 21 points per game, hit 8 of 14 from the floor and grabbed six rebounds. Page hit 5 of 6 from 3-point range.
Marshall Moses scored 12 points, pulled down 16 rebounds and had a key block late in the second half for Oklahoma State (7-1), which rebounded from its first loss of the season on Wednesday at Tulsa.
UTSA had lost six previous meetings with Oklahoma State by an average of 24 points. The Roadrunners (6-2) got 18 points from Morris Smith IV, 13 points from Devin Gibson and 12 rebounds from Terry Fields.
- NCAA BB
OKLAHOMA ST 61 FINAL
Dec 5 6:01 PM
- NCAA BB
OKLAHOMA ST 30 HALFTIME
Dec 5 4:53 PM
- Oklahoma Stare adds Gentry to basketball coaching staff May 11
- Oklahoma assistant Steve Henson hired as UTSA head coach Apr 1
- Oklahoma State introduces new coach Underwood Mar 23
- Oklahoma St. hires SFA's Brad Underwood as men's hoops coach Mar 22
- Oklahoma State to 'part ways' with basketball coach Ford Mar 18
- Texas-San Antonio fires basketball coach Brooks Thompson Mar 10
- Elmore scores 23 with 7 treys as Marshall beats UTSA 109-91 Feb 6
- Oklahoma State coach Ford ejected from son's game Dec 11
- Oklahoma State G Forte out with arm injury vs George Mason Nov 20
- Loyola of Chicago pulls away from UTSA in 76-64 win Nov 14
- Oklahoma State at a glance Oct 28
- Oklahoma State G Evans has star potential Oct 28