Loyola Chicago beats Wisconsin-Milwaukee 69-64Dec 6, 2009 - 3:29 AM MILWAUKEE(AP) -- Geoff McKammon scored 18 points and Courtney Stanley added 13 to lead Loyola Chicago to a 69-64 victory against Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Saturday night.
Terrance Hill had 11 points for the Ramblers (5-2, 1-1 Horizon League).
Ricky Franklin scored 17 points and Lonnie Boga had 12 for Wisconsin-Milwaukee (6-3, 1-1).
Boga's layup tied the game at 44-44 with 11:37 remaining, but McKammon nailed a 3-pointer and two free throws and Hill made two field goals over the next three minutes to give Loyola a 53-49 lead. The Ramblers maintained that small cushion the rest of the way.
- Milwaukee hires Michigan assistant LaVall Jordan as coach Apr 7
- Fired Milwaukee coach Rob Jeter: It's been a difficult day Mar 17
- Loyola-Chicago beats ULM for CBI title Apr 1
- Ramblers seek CBI crown in showdown with Warhawks Apr 1
- Loyola beats ULM in CBI opener Mar 30
- Warhawks and Ramblers clash in CBI championship series Mar 30
- Northern Iowa downs Loyola to reach MVC final Mar 7
- MVC semifinals pits Panthers against Ramblers Mar 7
- No. 11 UNI rolls past Loyola of Chicago Feb 18
- Ramblers welcome 11th-ranked Panthers to town Feb 18
- VanVleet powers Wichita State past Loyola-Chicago Jan 28
- Ramblers seek upset of 12th-ranked Shockers Jan 28