Weber State defeats Montana Tech 73-70Dec 10, 2009 - 5:09 AM OGDEN, Utah(AP) -- Franklin Session scored 15 points, including a pair of late free throws, to help Weber State defeat Montana Tech 73-70 on Wednesday night.
Damian Lillard, who finished with 13 points, hit a pair of free throws to give the Wildcats (4-4) the lead for good at 71-70 with 1:37 remaining.
Dean Colbray had a game-high 25 points for Montana Tech (4-7), an NAIA school that counted the game as an exhibition. Kellen Hasquet added 15.
Trailing 56-48 with 11:48 remaining, Weber State went on a 12-3 run that ended with a 3-pointer by Kyle Bullinger. Matt Washington had five of his nine points during that stretch.
- NCAA BB
MONTANA TECH 70
WEBER ST 73 FINAL
Dec 9 11:54 PM
- NCAA BB
MONTANA TECH 42
WEBER ST 40 HALFTIME
Dec 9 10:47 PM
- Xavier pulls away from Weber State late for 71-53 win Mar 18
- Xavier opens tourney vs Weber St, hoping for deep run Mar 17
- No. 19 Oklahoma blows past Weber State Dec 22
- Oklahoma hoping to bounce back in bout with Weber State Dec 22
- Gordon helps Arizona get past Weber State Mar 21
- Weber State faces tall task in clash with No. 1 seed Arizona Mar 21
- Tresnak guides Weber State past North Dakota for Big Sky title Mar 16
- North Dakota takes on Weber State in Big Sky title game Mar 15
- Wildcats, Pirates play for CIT crown Apr 2
- Montana repeats as Big Sky champions Mar 17
- Weber State takes on Montana in Big Sky title game Mar 16
- Weber State's Lillard to enter NBA Draft Apr 3