Indiana State rallies past Oral Roberts 60-54Dec 13, 2009 - 10:13 PM TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(AP) -- Dwayne Lathan scored 16 points and Harry Marshall added 15 points and eight assists as Indiana State got past Oral Roberts 60-54 Sunday.
Trailing 50-48 with 4:40 to go, the Sycamores (6-3) rallied with a 12-4 run to end the game.
Dominique Morrison scored 17 to lead the Golden Eagles (6-5), who had their three-game winning streak snapped.
Lathan scored seven straight points during Indiana State's game-winning run. His jumper gave the Sycamores a 53-52 advantage, and they led the rest of the way.
Oral Roberts was up 27-26 at halftime and despite shooting only 36.5 percent, keep the game close by hitting 10-of-12 free throws.
Indiana State shot 42.1 percent and was 5 of 6 from the free-throw line.
- NCAA BB
ORAL ROBERTS 54
INDIANA ST 60 FINAL
Dec 13 3:43 PM
- NCAA BB
ORAL ROBERTS 27
INDIANA ST 26 HALFTIME
Dec 13 2:48 PM
- S. Dakota St. rallies to beat ORU in Summit League tourney Mar 6
- Indiana State athletic director resigns after 11-year tenure Dec 19
- No. 11 Wichita State downs Indiana State Feb 25
- Sycamores play host to 11th-ranked Shockers Feb 25
- Wichita State routs Indiana State Feb 11
- Sycamores test luck against 15th-ranked Shockers Feb 11
- Tuttle, Northern Iowa win 10th straight Feb 3
- 14th-ranked Panthers eye up Sycamores in MVC matchup Feb 3
- Bohannon powers No. 20 Northern Iowa past Indiana State Jan 21
- Sycamores challenge 20th-ranked Panthers in MVC melee Jan 21
- No. 15 Oklahoma routs Oral Roberts Dec 16
- Oral Roberts visits No. 15 Oklahoma Dec 16