Franklin leads Colorado State 64-56 victoryDec 21, 2009 - 3:23 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Travis Franklin had 22 points and six rebounds as Colorado State won its fourth straight, beating Northern Arizona 64-56 Sunday night.
Dorian Green added 18 points for the Rams (8-3). The winning streak is Colorado State's longest since it won nine straight in the 2006-07 season.
Gabe Rogers had a season-high 17 points for Northern Arizona (4-7). No other Lumberjack had more than eight points.
Northern Arizona, which played at Air Force on Saturday, was plagued by 20 turnovers.
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- Northern Arizona returns 4 players from CIT runner-up team Nov 4
- Evansville claims CIT title over Northern Arizona Apr 2
- Northern Arizona and Evansville clash for CIT crown Apr 2
- Northern Arizona coach suspended for fracas in Big Sky tourney Mar 15
- New Mexico knocks off unbeaten CSU Jan 4
- Rams and Lobos mix it up in Mountain West melee Jan 3
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31
- Colorado State holds off upset-minded New Mexico State Dec 27
- Aggies entertain undefeated Rams Dec 27
- Colorado State cruises past Charleston Southern Dec 23