Polytechnic 31, N.J. Tech 67Dec 30, 2009 - 10:05 PM NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Chris Flores scored 18 points to lead New Jersey Tech to an easy 67-31 victory over Polytechnic on Wednesday.
Isaiah Wilkerson scored 16 points and Sammy Schickel added 12 for the Highlanders (5-8), who led 47-16 at the half and held Polytechnic to 11-for-45 shooting in the game.
Jason Buckner led Polytechnic (1-4) with seven points.
- Brian Kennedy taking over as head basketball coach at NJIT Apr 13
- Lynn's 27 points leads NJIT late surge past USF Nov 16
- Villanova uses second-half charge to down upset-minded NJIT Dec 24
- NJIT faces tall task in clash with No. 7 Villanova Dec 23
- NJIT stuns No. 17 Michigan Dec 6
- NJIT faces uphill climb in clash with No. 17 Michigan Dec 6
- North Dakota claims second straight Great West Conference title Mar 10
- Great West crown on the line in Windy City Mar 10
- Houston Baptist defeats NJIT 74-64 Mar 12
- Flores leads NJIT to 70-57 win over North Dakota Mar 11
- South Dakota routs NJIT 83-49 Mar 7
- Wall, Montgomery lift Chicago St. past NJIT 81-75 Mar 6