Colorado beats Miami (Ohio) 67-65Jan 6, 2010 - 4:22 AM BOULDER, Colo.(AP) -- Alec Burks scored 17 points as Colorado kept Miami (Ohio) winless on the road, beating the RedHawks 67-65 Tuesday night.
Marcus Relphorde and Dwight Thorne added 14 points each for Colorado (9-5). Cory Higgins was held to 11.
The win improved Colorado to 8-0 at home. The last time the Buffaloes opened 8-0 at home was in the 1982-83 season.
The RedHawks are 0-7 on the road. They have lost 12 consecutive road games over two years, last winning Feb. 7 last season at Toledo.
Kenny Hayes led Miami (3-10) with 21 points. Allen Roberts had 14, but missed a chance to win the game at the buzzer.
The RedHawks have lost three in a row.
- NCAA BB
MIAMI OH 65
COLORADO 67 FINAL
Jan 5 11:10 PM
- NCAA BB
MIAMI OH 25
COLORADO 32 HALFTIME
Jan 5 9:56 PM
- Purvis spurs UConn comeback for 74-67 win over Colorado Mar 17
- Can UConn start another title run with an afterthought seed? Mar 16
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Anglin scores 20, Northern Colorado tops Montana State 78-76 Jan 16
- Boyle, Buffs look to rebound from disappointing season Oct 28
- Colorado Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Colorado's Xavier Johnson tears Achilles Jun 25
- Arizona eases past Colorado Feb 27
- No. 7 Arizona meets Colorado in Pac-12 tilt Feb 26
- No. 13 Utah blows out Colorado Feb 8
- Utes and Buffs square off in Pac-12 tilt Feb 7
- No. 10 Arizona takes care of Colorado Jan 16