Fairleigh Dickinson beats Bryant 66-50Jan 8, 2010 - 3:48 AM HACKENSACK, N.J.(AP) -- Sean Baptiste scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, leading Fairleigh Dickinson to a 66-50 win over Bryant on Thursday night.
Mike Scott added 16 points, while John Galvin and Alvin Mofunanya had 11 apiece for the Knights (3-12, 2-1 Northeast Conference). Baptiste also hit a pair of 3-pointers and blocked two shots.
The Knights finished shooting 47.8 percent from the floor (22-for-46) compared to just a 34 percent mark (17-for-50) for the Bulldogs. Fairleigh Dickinson was 19 of 30 from the foul line (63.3 percent), while Bryant hit just 11 of 22 shots from the charity stripe (50 percent).
The Knights outrebounded the Bulldogs 38-28 and capitalized on 20 Bryant turnovers.
Vlad Kondratyev led the Bulldogs (0-15, 0-3) with 16 points and Adam Parzych added 10.
Fairleigh Dickinson has won two straight games since dropping 10 in a row.
- Thomas Bryant to return for sophomore season at Indiana Apr 7
- Fla. Gulf Coast, Fairleigh Dickinson face off in First Four Mar 15
- Coach Herenda has Fairleigh Dickinson back in NCAA Tourney Mar 12
- Pryor leads Robert Morris over Fairleigh Dickinson 72-70 Feb 13
- Robert Morris cruises past Bryant 89-71 Feb 6
- Robert Morris never trails in 65-54 win over Bryant Jan 23
- Harrison, St. John's pull away from FDU Dec 11
- Red Storm set sights on Knights Dec 10
- UConn opens title defense with comeback win over Bryant Nov 15
- UConn begins title defense against Bryant Nov 14
- Smith, Ohio State rout Bryant Dec 11
- Buckeyes and Bulldogs battle in Gotham Classic Dec 11