Late run lifts Sacramento State over Seattle 80-67Jan 9, 2010 - 11:17 PM SACRAMENTO, Calif.(AP) -- Duro Bjegovic and Antonio Flaggs scored 16 points each to help lead Sacramento State to a 80-67 victory over Seattle on Saturday.
Sultan Toles-Bey scored 13 points and Domineek Daniel had 11 points, nine rebounds, three blocks and four steals for the Hornets (7-10).
Charles Garcia had 16 points and Chris Gweth 14 for the Redhawks (7-10).
A Seattle comeback locked the score at 58-58 with 5:26 left, but the Hornets went on a 22-9 run to seal the victory.
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Nov 17
- New Mexico State cruises past Seattle to win WAC Mar 15
- Aggies go for fourth straight WAC title against Seattle Mar 14
- Gonzaga pounds Sacramento State Nov 15
- Bulldogs get underway in showdown with Hornets Nov 14
- Adams leads the way again as UCLA rolls Nov 19
- Hornets hoping to sting Bruins Nov 18
- Scott's 33 helps Virginia escape Seattle with win Dec 22
- No. 24 Cavaliers take on Redhawks in Seattle Dec 21
- Seattle's Garcia declares for NBA draft Mar 8
- Seattle 74, Utah Valley St. 64 Mar 6
- Seattle defeats Utah Valley 74-64 Mar 6