Cal Poly tops Long Beach State 90-79Jan 17, 2010 - 2:44 AM LONG BEACH, Calif.(AP) -- David Hanson scored 22 points to lead five Cal Poly players in double-digit scoring as the Mustangs beat Long Beach State 90-79 on Saturday night.
Hanson came off the bench for the Mustangs (6-10, 3-2 Big West) to make 10 of 16 tries from the floor, including a pair of 3-pointers. He also pulled down eight rebounds.
Cal Poly's Jordan Lewis also came off the bench to finish with 16 points and nine rebounds, while starters Will Taylor, Lorenzo Keeler and Shawn Lewis each put in 12 points.
T.J. Robinson led the 49ers (8-10, 2-3) with 22 points. Greg Plater finished with 16 and Larry Anderson added 14.
- Louisville handles Long Beach to get back on track Dec 30
- Cardinals seek redemption in clash with 49ers Dec 30
- No. 17 St. John's routs Long Beach State Dec 23
- 49ers hoping to calm Red Storm Dec 22
- No. 8 Gonzaga tops Cal Poly Dec 21
- Texas holds off Long Beach State Dec 21
- Long Beach State faces uphill climb in tussle with Texas Dec 20
- Bulldogs take on Mustangs in Battle in Seattle Dec 20
- San Diego State edges Long Beach State Dec 11
- Aztecs to try and continue dominance over Golden State foes Dec 10
- Shockers crush Cal Poly, move to 35-0 Mar 22
- Shockers tip off tourney run against Mustangs Mar 21