Boise State rallies to defeat Idaho 77-67 in OTJan 26, 2010 - 7:05 AM MOSCOW, Idaho(AP) -- Anthony Thomas scored 17 points, including a game-tying 3-pointer at the end of regulation, and Boise State rallied past Idaho for a 77-67 overtime victory Monday night.
After Jeff Ledbetter missed the front end of a 1-and-1, which would have given Idaho a four-point lead with 7 seconds left in regulation, Thomas raced down the court and hit a 3 at the buzzer, tying the game at 62.
The Broncos (10-11, 1-7 Western Athletic Conference) then scored 13 of the first 14 points of overtime to put away the Vandals (8-10, 1-6).
Ike Okoye added 16 points and Daequon Montreal had 15 for Boise State, which trailed 55-48 lead with 3:11 left in regulation.
Kashif Watson scored 17 points to lead Idaho, which has lost six straight.
- NCAA BB
BOISE ST 77
IDAHO 67 FINAL IN 1ST OT
Jan 26 1:31 AM
- NCAA BB
BOISE ST 25
IDAHO 22 HALFTIME
Jan 26 12:01 AM
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31
- Kaminsky lifts No. 3 Wisconsin over Boise State Nov 23