Oral Roberts rolls past North Dakota State 71-57Jan 29, 2010 - 3:09 AM TULSA, Okla.(AP) -- Michael Craion scored 14 of his game-high 20 points in the second half to help Oral Roberts break open a close game and roll to a 71-57 victory over North Dakota State on Thursday night.
The game was tied at 37 with 14:44 left before Craion scored to ignite a 10-0 run for the Golden Eagles (12-10, 7-3 Summit). After the tie at 37, Oral Roberts outscored the Bison 30-9 over the next 12 minutes.
Dominique Morrison added 16 points for the Golden Eagles, who swept the two-game season series from the Bison (7-13, 4-6).
Michael Tveidt led the Bison with 12 points and Josh Vaughan scored 11.
During the first half, the lead traded hands 11 times. Morrison's two free throws with four seconds remaining in the half put Oral Roberts ahead 29-25, matching the biggest lead for either team before the break.
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- S. Dakota St. rallies to beat ORU in Summit League tourney Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 15 Oklahoma routs Oral Roberts Dec 16