UC Davis beats UC Riverside 60-50Jan 29, 2010 - 5:46 AM RIVERSIDE, Calif.(AP) -- Joe Harden had 19 points, eight rebounds and five steals to lead UC Davis to a 60-50 victory over UC Riverside Thursday night.
The Aggies (8-11, 4-3 Big West) led 28-27 at the half and maintained the lead throughout the second half, although UC Riverside was behind 48-47 after Kyle Austin's jumper with 3:28 to play. UC Davis then scored the next 10 points to put the game away.
Kyle Austin scored 22 points for the Highlanders (8-12, 2-6). He was 10-for-15 from the field but made only one of his 10 free-throw attempts.
Mark Payne had eight points and eight rebounds for UC Davis. The Aggies shot 54 percent from the field in the second half and 46 percent for the game.
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director May 16
- Highlanders and Aztecs mix it up in non-conference action Dec 22
- No. 25 Utah hammers UC Riverside Nov 21
- Utes seek turnaround against visiting Highlanders Nov 21
- UC Santa Barbara takes 76-62 win over UC Davis Mar 12
- Harden paces UC Davis by Cal State Fullerton 68-65 Mar 12
- UC Davis beats Cal State Fullerton 92-86 in OT Mar 7
- Long Beach State squeezes past UC Riverside 76-74 Mar 6
- Cal State Northridge holds off UC Davis 70-66 Mar 5
- UC Davis runs away from UC Riverside 66-43 Feb 28
- Austin lifts Riverside to 62-53 win over Pacific Feb 26
- Long Beach State pulls past UC Davis 68-65 Feb 26