Eastern Michigan grinds down Ohio 70-61Feb 7, 2010 - 12:07 AM YPSILANTI, Mich.(AP) -- Carlos Medlock was just a point shy of tying his career best as he scored 31 points to lead Eastern Michigan past Ohio 70-61 on Saturday.
It was Medlock's best performance since scoring 32 points against Davenport in November.
The Eagles (12-11, 4-6 Mid-American) shot 48 percent from the field and took a 36-28 rebounding advantage over the Bobcats (12-11, 3-6).
Brandon Bowdry snagged his 12th double-double of the season, scoring 17 points and pulling down 15 rebounds for the Eagles. Justin Dobbins also helped out with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Armon Bassett led the Bobcats in scoring with 19 points while D.J. Cooper added 15 points and Reggie Kelly finished with 11 points and eight rebounds.
- Eastern Michigan cruises past NAIA Rochester (Mich) 86-58 Dec 8
- No. 25 Michigan State beats EMU Dec 18
- Spartans set sights on soaring Eagles Dec 17
- Phillips leaves North Dakota State for Ohio U Apr 6
- Syracuse cruises past Eastern Michigan Dec 31
- Eagles hoping to soar past second-ranked Orange Dec 31
- Parker, Duke cruise past Eastern Michigan Dec 28
- Ninth-ranked Blue Devils set sights on Eagles Dec 28
- UMass moves to 10-0 by subduing Ohio Dec 19
- Ohio hoping to knock UMass from ranks of the unbeaten Dec 18
- No. 21 UMass downs Eastern Michigan Dec 3
- Eagles hoping to soar past 21st-ranked Minutemen Dec 3