Green leads Stanford to 60-58 comeback victoryFeb 12, 2010 - 5:27 AM STANFORD, Calif.(AP) -- Jeremy Green scored 18 of his 24 points in the second half, including the game-winner with 4.6 seconds left, as Stanford rallied from an 18-point deficit Thursday to beat Washington State 60-58.
Landry Fields added 15 points for the Cardinal (11-13, 5-7 Pac-10), who trailed 44-26 with just over 10 minutes remaining to play.
Klay Thompson scored 19 points for the Cougars (15-9, 5-7 Pac-10), who lost their fourth in five games. DeAngelo Casto added 15 points and 10 rebounds.
Stanford remains the only undefeated team at home in Pac-10 Conference play. It had lost four straight road games but avoided its longest losing streak in 17 years by outscoring the Cougars 17-6 over the final six minutes.
- NCAA BB
WASHINGTON ST 58
STANFORD 60 FINAL
Feb 11 11:59 PM
- NCAA BB
WASHINGTON ST 33
STANFORD 18 HALFTIME
Feb 11 10:47 PM
- 3 Washington State players declare for NBA draft Apr 15
- Que Johnson decides to leave Washington St basketball team Apr 12
- Stanford's Rosco Allen declares for NBA draft Apr 1
- Stanford coach Jerod Haase once thought he'd play for school Mar 28
- Stanford hires Jerod Haase as new men's basketball coach Mar 25
- Stanford fires coach Johnny Dawkins after 8 seasons Mar 14
- Stanford suspends point guard Christian Sanders Mar 3
- Stanford F Reid Travis to miss remainder of season Feb 23
- Pickens helps Stanford beat Carroll College 83-38 Dec 28
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Nov 25
- Pickens scores 20 in Stanford's 93-59 win over Buccaneers Nov 15
- Harvard, Stanford to face off in 2016 hoops opener in China Nov 13