Wright State beats Wisconsin-Green Bay 67-54Feb 14, 2010 - 3:37 AM CLEVELAND(AP) -- Vaughn Duggins scored 20 points and Wright State defeated Wisconsin-Green Bay 67-54 on Saturday night.
N'Gai Evans added 18 points and Todd Brown had 17 for the Raiders (17-9, 10-5 Horizon League), who have won six of their past seven games and improved to 11-1 at home.
Leading 28-27 at halftime, the Raiders broke open the game with a 12-3 run in the second half. A 3-pointer by Brown capped the run to give the Raiders a 45-35 lead with 13:35 remaining. the Phoenix would get no closer than five points the rest of the way.
Hot shooting in the second half - the Raiders made 15 of 24 (62.5 percent) - kept the Phoenix at bay. The Raiders made 27 of 53 field goal attempts for the game (50.9 percent).
Rahmon Fletcher scored 14 points and Bryquis Perine added 11 for the Phoenix (17-9, 9-6), who had a two-game winning streak snapped.
- Wright State hires South Dakota State basketball coach Apr 4
- Wright State fires coach Billy Donlon after 6 seasons Mar 19
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Ohio State throttles Wright State Dec 28
- Raiders come calling on 21st-ranked Buckeyes Dec 27
- Green Bay upsets No. 15 Miami-Florida Dec 6
- Phoenix hope to rise above 15th-ranked Hurricanes Dec 6
- No. 3 Wisconsin cruises past Green Bay Nov 20