Niles' layup lifts Oral Roberts over IUPUI 61-60Feb 14, 2010 - 3:09 AM TULSA, Okla.(AP) -- Warren Niles' layup with 8.7 seconds left proved to be the game-winner as Oral Roberts rallied for a 61-60 victory over IUPUI on Saturday night.
Niles connected on a floater through the lane only seconds after Robert Glenn's layup on the other end had given IUPUI a 60-59 lead.
The Golden Eagles (15-12, 10-5 Summit League) rallied from a seven-point halftime deficit behind Michael Craion, who scored 13 points in the second half and four of Oral Roberts' final six to give Niles' basket meaning.
Glenn led the Jaguars (18-9, 11-3) with 28 points on 11-of-23 shooting. Craion paced Oral Roberts with 17.
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- S. Dakota St. rallies to beat ORU in Summit League tourney Mar 6
- No. 15 Oklahoma routs Oral Roberts Dec 16
- Oral Roberts visits No. 15 Oklahoma Dec 16
- Oral Roberts forced to forfeit two Southland games Jan 7
- Baylor cruises past Oral Roberts Dec 31
- Bears set sights on Golden Eagles Dec 30
- No. 11 Wichita State cruises past Oral Roberts Dec 7
- Shockers play host to Golden Eagles Dec 7
- Kaminsky leads Wisconsin past Oral Roberts Nov 24
- Golden Eagles hope to soar past 12th-ranked Badgers Nov 23
- No. 4 Arizona routs Oral Roberts Dec 19