Lowhorn leads San Francisco to 75-66 victoryFeb 14, 2010 - 5:41 AM SAN FRANCISCO(AP) -- Dior Lowhorn scored 10 of his 26 points in a critical second-half run as San Francisco pulled away in the final 8 minutes for a 75-66 victory over Loyola Marymount on Saturday night.
Lowhorn hit 15-of-16 free throws in his final regular season home game for the Dons (11-15, 6-5 West Coast Conference) and was responsible for all the scoring in a 10-0 run that gave San Francisco a 63-52 lead with 5 minutes to go.
Vernon Teel scored 28 points to go with eight rebounds and five assists to lead the Lions in each category.
Angelo Caloiaro added 11 points and five rebounds for the Dons.
- New San Francisco coach Kyle Smith seeks another turnaround Apr 1
- Kyle Smith new San Francisco basketball coach Mar 30
- San Francisco fires coach Rex Walters after 8 seasons Mar 9
- Gonzaga rallies to down San Francisco Mar 8
- Dons challenge Zags in WCC Tournament action Mar 7
- No. 3 Gonzaga blows past Loyola Marymount Feb 13
- Lions face tall task in clash with third-ranked Bulldogs Feb 12
- Gonzaga holds off San Francisco Feb 8
- Balanced Zags beat LMU Jan 18
- First vs. worst in the WCC, as Zags visit Lions Jan 17
- No. 6 Gonzaga cruises past San Francisco Jan 9
- San Francisco hits road seeking upset of No. 6 Gonzaga Jan 8