Bryant 45, Mount St. Mary's, Md. 74Feb 21, 2010 - 2:37 AM EMMITSBURG, Md. (AP) -- Jeremy Goode scored 19 points and Shawn Atupem added 18 to lead Mount St. Mary's to a 74-45 win over woeful Bryant University on Saturday night.
The Mountaineers (13-14, 10-6 Northeast Conference), who made 49.2 percent from the floor and hit 13 shots from 3-point range, have won eight games in a row.
Bryant's loss comes after the Bulldogs snapped a 28-game losing streak in a 53-51 victory against Wagner on Thursday.
This game wasn't close as Mount St. Mary's jumped out to a 20-5 lead on Goode's layup with 11:24 left in the first half. The Mountaineers went into halftime with a 42-25 advantage.
Mount St. Mary's outrebounded Bryant 45-32.
Raphael Jordan scored 19 points for the Bulldogs (1-27, 1-15), who shot 34 percent from the field (18-for-53) and went 2 of 16 from beyond the arc (12.5 percent). Vlad Kondratyev finished with 10 points.
- NCAA BB
MT ST MARYS 74 FINAL
Feb 20 8:49 PM
- NCAA BB
MT ST MARYS 42 HALFTIME
Feb 20 7:43 PM
- Thomas Bryant to return for sophomore season at Indiana Apr 7
- Robert Morris cruises past Bryant 89-71 Feb 6
- Mount St. Mary's coasts to 70-49 win over Robert Morris Jan 28
- Robert Morris never trails in 65-54 win over Bryant Jan 23
- Mt. St. Mary's uses big 1st half to beat Robert Morris 76-52 Jan 14
- UConn opens title defense with comeback win over Bryant Nov 15
- UConn begins title defense against Bryant Nov 14
- Smith, Ohio State rout Bryant Dec 11
- Buckeyes and Bulldogs battle in Gotham Classic Dec 11
- Dower Jr's big night leads Gonzaga past Bryant Nov 10
- No. 15 Gonzaga takes on Bryant in season opener Nov 9
- LIU Brooklyn downs Mount St. Mary's, wins NEC title Mar 12