Colgate 49, Bucknell 69Feb 21, 2010 - 9:26 PM LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- Patrick Behan scored 24 points and Bucknell defeated Colgate 69-49 on Sunday, clinching a top four seed and a home game in the first round of the Patriot League tournament.
The Bison (13-15, 8-4 Patriot League) scored 17 points off 15 turnovers and shot 52.9 percent (27 of 51) in their fourth straight win and seventh in the last eight.
The Bison led by one with 12:32 left in the first half, but outscored the Raiders 16-5 over the next 5:20 to pull away. Behan's jumper capped the run, which featured six points off three turnovers, for a 27-15 lead with 7:12 left in the first half.
Mike Muscala and Bryson Johnson added 12 points each for the Bison, who shot 62.5 percent in the second half (15 of 24).
Colgate's leading scorer, Kyle Roemer (15 points per game) was held to just five points on 1 of 12 shooting. Mitch Rolls paced the Raiders (8-18, 4-8) with nine points.
- Bucknell downs Robert Morris, 81-76 Nov 18
- Ohio State pulls away from Colgate Dec 7
- Buckeyes seek redemption in bout with visiting Raiders Dec 6
- No. 12 Villanova holds off Bucknell Nov 20
- Villanova and Bucknell clash in Legends Classic Nov 20
- Irvin, No. 24 Michigan rout Bucknell Nov 18
- Bison battle Wolverines in Legends Classic melee Nov 17
- No. 9 Orange cruise past Colgate Nov 16
- Raiders seek upset of ninth-ranked Orange Nov 16
- Bucknell rewards Paulsen with new deal Mar 28
- Late run lifts Butler past Bucknell Mar 21
- Bison, Bulldogs square off in East Regional action Mar 20