Greene's 26, Kent State beat Bowling Green 75-69Feb 25, 2010 - 3:57 AM BOWLING GREEN, Ohio(AP) -- Justin Greene scored 26 points and Kent State defeated Bowling Green 75-69 on Wednesday night.
The Golden Flashes (21-8, 11-3 Mid-American Conference) rallied from a 38-26 halftime deficit, for its 11th win in its last 12 since falling to the Falcons 76-70 on Jan. 17.
Kent State shot 75 percent in the second half (15 of 20), after going 10-for-31 in the first (32.3 percent).
The Golden Flashes took a 48-47 lead, its first since a little under 3 minutes into the game, on Mike McKees' 3 with 11:31 to go.
The Falcons (14-13, 6-8) answered on James Erger's 3 with 10:34 left, but the Golden Flashes scored 7 straight to go up 55-50 on Brandon Parks' layup with 8:56 remaining.
Kent State scored 16 points off 17 turnovers, and remains tied with Akron atop the conference. The two teams meet in the season finale March 5.
Otis Polk scored 21 for Bowling Green.
- Bowling Green fires men's hoops coach for conduct breach Apr 2
- Oubre shines as Kansas tops Kent St. Dec 30
- Kent State tangles with No. 13 Kansas Dec 30
- Jans named head coach at Bowling Green Mar 24
- Reports: Bowling Green to hire Wichita State's Jans Mar 23
- Bowling Green fires Orr Mar 11
- Balanced Badgers hammer Bowling Green Nov 22
- 12th-ranked Badgers set sights on Falcons Nov 21
- No. 20 Michigan State gets by Bowling Green Dec 19
- 20th-ranked Spartans hit the road to face Falcons Dec 18
- Michigan State holds off Bowling Green Dec 18
- Falcons fly into East Lansing seeking upset of 21st-ranked Spartans Dec 17