Denmon's 21 lead Missouri past Colorado 92-63Feb 25, 2010 - 2:45 AM COLUMBIA, Mo.(AP) -- Marcus Denmon scored 21 points as Missouri defeated Colorado 92-63 Wednesday night.
Keith Ramsey added 13 points and J.T. Tiller had 10 points and nine assists for the Tigers (21-7, 9-4 Big 12), who beat Colorado for the eighth straight time. Missouri has won three straight overall, its longest winning streak in conference play this season.
Cory Higgins scored 21 points to lead the Buffaloes (12-15, 3-10), who suffered their most lopsided loss of the season. Colorado has lost 38 of 45 Big 12 games under coach Jeff Bzdelik.
The Tigers shot 58 percent from the field including a season-high 64 percent (9-of-14) from 3-point range.
- Purvis spurs UConn comeback for 74-67 win over Colorado Mar 17
- Can UConn start another title run with an afterthought seed? Mar 16
- Missouri players Isabell, Wright decide to transfer Mar 15
- Anderson gets vote of confidence from athletic director Mar 9
- Missouri says F D'Angelo Allen plans to transfer Feb 29
- Missouri dismisses junior guard Wes Clark Feb 16
- Missouri's suspended players Gant, Woods in doubt vs Vandy Feb 9
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Banned Missouri booster says he meant no harm Jan 19
- Anglin scores 20, Northern Colorado tops Montana State 78-76 Jan 16
- Missouri admits NCAA hoops violations, vacates '13-14 season Jan 14
- Missouri adds new faces, still picked to finish last in SEC Oct 29