TCU rallies to defeat Colorado State 73-67Feb 28, 2010 - 4:12 AM FORT WORTH, Texas(AP) -- Zvonko Buljan scored 17 points and had 11 rebounds as TCU rallied past Colorado State 73-67 Saturday night.
Trailing 61-53 with 8:02 to play, the Horned Frogs (13-16, 5-9 Mountain West) went on a 20-6 run and scored the game's final seven points. Buljan sealed the win by hitting the first of two free throws with 2 seconds remaining, then rebounding his miss on the second and scoring a layup.
Andy Ogide finished with 19 points and 15 rebounds to lead the Rams (15-13, 6-8), who lost their fourth straight. Dorian Green added 14 points.
Greg Hill scored 16 for TCU and Edvinas Ruzgas had 13.
After earlier surrendering a nine-point lead, Colorado State took a 67-66 lead on a 3-pointer by Green with 1:21 remaining but failed to score again.
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 67
TCU 73 FINAL
Feb 27 10:33 PM
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 31
TCU 33 HALFTIME
Feb 27 9:19 PM
- Helping Dixon: LSU assistant David Patrick hired by TCU Apr 20
- Jamie Dixon introduced at TCU, big boost for his alma mater Mar 22
- Dixon leaving Pittsburgh to take over at TCU, his alma mater Mar 22
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- No. 9 Kansas squeaks past TCU Mar 12
- TCU faces tall task in Big 12 tourney tilt against Kansas Mar 12
- Morris, Niang power Iowa State past TCU Mar 8
- Cyclones battle Horned Frogs in regular-season finale Mar 7
- Sooners come back to beat TCU Feb 28
- TCU comes calling on No. 16 Oklahoma Feb 28
- Ellis, Jayhawks hold off TCU Feb 21
- Jayhawks host Horned Frogs in Big 12 brawl Feb 21