Smeulders leads Portland past Lewis & Clark 72-49Mar 3, 2010 - 5:11 AM PORTLAND, Ore.(AP) -- Robin Smeulders scored 12 points as Portland pulled away down the stretch for a 72-49 victory over Lewis & Clark College in a non-conference game Tuesday night that ended the regular season.
T.J. Campbell and Luke Sikma each added 10 points for the Pilots (20-9), who will enter this weekend's West Coast Conference tournament as the No. 3 seed.
Lewis & Clark's Josh Kollasch led all scorers with 15 points as the Pioneers slipped to 10-16.
- Terry Porter introduced as new Portland Pilots coach Apr 5
- Portland Pilots hire Terry Porter as basketball coach Apr 2
- Wintering sparks Portland past Abilene Christian, 87-57 Nov 23
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs Portland Jan 30
- Pilots hope to fly past third-ranked Bulldogs Jan 29
- Gonzaga fends off Portland Jan 3
- Portland hosts No. 7 Gonzaga in WCC showdown Jan 3
- Gonzaga downs Portland Feb 6
- Bulldogs seek redemption against pesky Pilots Feb 5
- Portland takes rare win against Gonzaga Jan 10
- Portland entertains No. 22 Gonzaga Jan 9
- No. 1 Michigan State fends off Portland Nov 18