New Hampshire beats Binghamton 67-60Feb 12, 2010 - 3:29 AM DURHAM, N.H.(AP) -- Alvin Abreu scored 17 points, including a pair of free throws that sparked New Hampshire's 7-0 game-winning run in the final minutes, to lead the Wildcats in a 67-60 win over Binghamton on Thursday night.
Mahamoud Jabbi hit a jumper with 3:27 left in the contest, putting the Bearcats up 60-58. But Abreu's two foul shots fueled a 7-0 run in the game's final 3 minutes for the Wildcats (10-13, 5-7 America East Conference), who have won back to back games for only the second time this season.
The Bearcats missed six shots, had a shot blocked and turned the ball over during their scoreless streak.
Ferg Myrick added 14 points, Tyrone Conley 13 and Chandler Rhoads 10 for the Wildcats.
Moussa Camara and Greer Wright scored 13 points apiece to lead Binghamton (11-15, 6-5), which has lost two straight games.
- NCAA BB
NEW HAMPSHIRE 67 FINAL
Feb 11 9:03 PM
- NCAA BB
NEW HAMPSHIRE 28 HALFTIME
Feb 11 7:51 PM
- New Hampshire rolls over Worcester State 100-66 Dec 8
- Fair, Cooney lead No. 4 Syracuse in rout of Binghamton Dec 7
- No. 4 Syracuse hosts Binghamton Dec 7
- Marquette holds off New Hampshire Nov 22
- Golden Eagles seek redemption in clash with visiting Wildcats Nov 21
- Binghamton provides little resistance to No. 3 Michigan Dec 11
- No. 3 Wolverines take on Bearcats Dec 11
- Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 24
- Report: Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 22
- Macon out at Binghamton Apr 30
- English, No. 21 Mizzou race past Binghamton Nov 27
- Winless Bearcats come calling on 21st-ranked Tigers Nov 27