Binghamton knocks off Hartford 66-53Feb 25, 2010 - 2:21 AM BINGHAMTON, N.Y.(AP) -- Kyrie Sutton scored 18 points and Greer Wright had a double-double to lead Binghamton to a 66-53 victory over Hartford on Wednesday night.
Wright had 16 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists as the Bearcats (13-17, 8-7 America East Conference) wrapped up fifth place for next week's conference tournament.
Binghamton shot 50 percent from the field (14-for-28) in the second half to pull away from Hartford (7-21, 5-10), which lost its fourth straight game. The Hawks shot 28.2 percent from the field (11-for-29) in the second half and 29.7 percent (19-for-64) for the game.
The Bearcats stretched the lead to 42-34 on Wright's three-point play with 11:14 remaining and went ahead 54-42 on Wright's 3-pointer with 6:19 to play.
Dylan Talley scored 15 points and Moussa Camara added 11 points for Binghamton.
Joe Zeglinski scored 22 and Milton Burton added 11 for Hartford.
- No. 14 Notre Dame dismantles Hartford Dec 31
- Hartford seeks upset of No. 14 Notre Dame Dec 30
- Fair, Cooney lead No. 4 Syracuse in rout of Binghamton Dec 7
- No. 4 Syracuse hosts Binghamton Dec 7
- Louisville cruises past Hartford Nov 19
- Cardinals go in search of 20th straight win Nov 19
- Hartford's Gallagher gets four-year extension Sep 18
- Binghamton provides little resistance to No. 3 Michigan Dec 11
- No. 3 Wolverines take on Bearcats Dec 11
- Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 24
- Report: Dempsey leaving Rider for Binghamton May 22
- Macon out at Binghamton Apr 30