Stephen F. Austin defeats Binghamton, 64-43Dec 31, 2009 - 3:51 AM MORAGA, Calif.(AP) -- Eddie Williams scored 14 points and Stephen F. Austin defeated Binghamton 64-43 Wednesday night in the Shamrock Office Solutions Classic.
Jereal Scott had 12 points for the Lumberjacks (9-3), while Walt Harris had 10. Stephen F. Austin shot 50 percent from the field in the game and built a 30-point lead in the second half.
Chrietien Lukasa led all scorers with 18 points for Binghamton (4-10). The Bearcats only led after scoring the game's first basket and were down by double digits less than seven minutes into the contest. The Lumberjacks led 37-21 at halftime.
- Doing it all: Versatile Walkup, Stephen F. Austin face Irish Mar 19
- Pressure! West Virginia, Stephen F Austin match frenetic D Mar 17
- Poeltl helps Utah down Stephen F. Austin Mar 20
- Utes face Lumberjacks in second round Mar 19
- SFA tops SHSU to win Southland tourney again Mar 15
- Lumberjacks and Bearkats go for Southland championship Mar 14
- UCLA tops Stephen F. Austin for Sweet 16 berth Mar 23
- Lumberjacks face tall task in clash with Bruins Mar 23
- Stephen F. Austin stuns VCU in overtime Mar 22
- Rams butt heads with Lumberjacks in tournament action Mar 21
- Stephen F. Austin drubs Sam Houston State for Southland title Mar 16
- Bearkats battle Lumberjacks in Southland Tournament final Mar 15