Charleston Southern beats Toccoa Falls 103-53Dec 1, 2009 - 3:59 AM CHARLESTON, S.C.(AP) -- Jamarco Warren scored 22 points and Charleston Southern grabbed a school-record 70 rebounds while routing Toccoa Falls College 103-53 on Monday night.
The Buccaneers (4-2) had 42 offensive boards and allowed the Eagles (4-4) only 20 total rebounds. Charleston Southern also forced 33 turnovers and held Toccoa Falls, a member of the National Christian College Athletic Association, to 18 second-half points on 28 percent (7-for-25) shooting.
The Buccaneers shot 45.1 percent (41-for-91) from the field for the game as Warren was 8-for-13, including four 3-pointers, in 19 minutes. Kelvin Martin added 16 points and nine boards.
The Eagles took an 11-4 lead, but Charleston Southern scored 28 unanswered points, keeping Toccoa Falls scoreless for 10:14.
Chris Grover led the Eagles with 11 points, including 4-for-5 from 3-point range, and Jachin Wettstone had 11 blocks.
- Colorado State cruises past Charleston Southern Dec 23
- Baylor holds off Charleston Southern Nov 21
- Plenty of points expected in bout between Bucs and Bears Nov 20
- Bairstow leads Lobos over Buccaneers Nov 17
- Bucs and Lobos mix it up at The Pit Nov 17
- Liberty wins Big South, going dancing with 20 losses Mar 10
- Buccaneers and Flames battle for Big South crown Mar 10
- No. 12 Arizona tops Charleston Southern Nov 11
- No. 12 Arizona opens season against Charleston Southern Nov 11
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2
- Liberty rallies to beat Charleston Southern 74-61 Feb 27
- Charleston Southern beats VMI 95-85 Feb 25