Oregon wins 86-71 over Oregon StateJan 9, 2010 - 11:58 PM CORVALLIS, Ore.(AP) -- Taylor Lilley had 23 points and five assists to lead Oregon to an 86-71 win against Oregon State in the Civil War game.
Micaela Cocks added 22 points and Amanda Johnson 20 for Oregon (12-3, 3-0 Pacific-10 Conference).
Talisa Rhea had season highs in points (30) and 3-pointers (seven) for Oregon State (9-4, 1-2).
Oregon outscored Oregon State 13-6 in the first four minutes of the second half, increasing a 45-39 halftime lead to 58-45.
Oregon was 35 of 65 from the field, including 11 of 25 from 3-point range. Oregon State made 25 of 53 overall and 7 of 10 on 3-pointers.
Oregon's 86 points matched their most in a Civil War game, tying the Ducks' total in a 96-86 loss in Corvallis on Feb. 9, 1995.
Oregon is now 3-0 in conference play for the first time since the 2000-01 season, when the Ducks started 4-0.
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- Weisner leads Oregon State past St. Bonaventure 69-40 Mar 21