Stanford dominates Arizona StateJan 9, 2011 - 1:04 AM Palo Alto, CA (Sports Network) - Jeanette Pohlen had 18 points to help fourth- ranked Stanford to an 82-35 win over Arizona State.
Nnemkadi Ogwumike added 16 points and eight rebounds, while Kayla Pedersen added 10 points and six boards for the Cardinal (12-2, 3-0 Pac-10), who have won six straight.
Dymond Simon had seven points to lead all scorers for the Sun Devils (10-4, 2-2), who have dropped their past two.
Stanford led the game from start to finish as the team scored the first 13 points of the game and carried a 42-14 advantage into the halftime break.
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- Tennessee knocks off Arizona State 75-64 in NCAAs Mar 21
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tennessee-Arizona St. Preview Mar 19