Texas A&M cruises past Texas, reaches Big 12 semisMar 10, 2011 - 4:38 AM Kansas City, MO (Sports Network) - Danielle Adams tallied 23 points, nine rebounds and three steals, as the eighth-ranked Texas A&M Aggies dominated the Texas Longhorns, 77-50, in the quarterfinals of the Big 12 Tournament.
Tyra White and Sydney Colson both scored 14 points for the second-seeded Aggies (26-4), who will face Oklahoma in the semifinals on Friday.
Chelsea Bass finished with 11 points off the bench for the seventh-seeded Longhorns (19-13), who got 10 points and seven boards from Kathleen Nash.
Texas committed 31 turnovers, leading to 37 Texas A&M points. The Longhorns shot just 32 percent from the field en route to their lowest scoring output of the season.
- UConn heads to 9th straight Final Four after beating Texas Mar 28
- Texas-UConn Preview Mar 27
- Auriemma has no apologies for UConn's dominance Mar 27
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- UCLA-Texas Preview Mar 25
- UCLA and Texas play in Bridgeport's "other" semifinal Mar 25
- Atkins and Texas overpowers Missouri 73-55 to Sweet 16 Mar 22
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Missouri-Texas Preview Mar 20
- Muscular No. 10 Missouri's size a concern for No. 2 Texas Mar 20