Ohio State stays perfect with win over IowaJan 2, 2012 - 7:27 PM Columbus, OH (Sports Network) - Samantha Prahalis had 30 points, seven assists, five rebounds and four steals, as the eighth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes rallied from a 15-point first-half deficit to beat the Iowa Hawkeyes, 84-71.
Tayler Hill added 28 points for the Buckeyes (15-0, 2-0 Big Ten), who are off to the best season start in program history during the NCAA era.
Ohio State's 15-game win streak is the longest by the Buckeyes since winning 17 in a row during the 2006-07 season.
Morgan Johnson ended with 25 points and six rebounds for the Hawkeyes (9-6, 1-1), who had a three-game winning streak snapped. Kamille Wahlin tallied 17 points.
Trailing 37-22 with 5 1/2 minutes left in the first half, Ohio State scored 25 of the game's next 28 points to take a 47-40 lead.
- IOWA: 71
OHIO STATE: 84
Jan 2 1:51 PM
- IOWA: 40
OHIO STATE: 39
Jan 2 12:45 PM
- IOWA: 0
OHIO STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 2 12:02 PM
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- Ohio State smothers Buffalo to advance in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Buffalo-Ohio St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Mitchell scores 43, No. 9 Ohio State beats Rutgers 73-58 Mar 5
- No. 5 Maryland pulls away from Iowa 75-55 in Big Ten tourney Mar 4
- Iowa women race past Michigan in Big Ten second round Mar 3